This plugin will log all information that are sent using the Contact Form 7 plugin and grouped by the Contact Form 7 created shortcodes. It will provide a simple UI to manage your leads, people that contacted you, sent email via your website, etc.,. It is basically be the database of sent emails of contact form 7 plugin.
Working for both single install WordPress Site and Multi Site.
- Very Simple UI
- Interactive Search
- Interactive Sorting
- Dashboard Notification
- Unseen Message Count
- Works on Multisites
- No External Database Tables
- Language Support (Coming Soon)
- Upload the entire
contact-form-advanced-databasefolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Contact Form 7 plugin is required, please install it (https://wordpress.org/plugins/contact-form-7/).
You will find ‘Contact Form Advanced Database’ sub menu in your WordPress admin panel under the
Contact menu which is generated by the contact form 7 plugin.
I really like the UI, the sorting and the export features.
Thanks for this great plugin!
Bugs? I’ve only found one: after a test form submission, the plugin page displays the first record in a 95% perfect way, except that the submission counter -next to the form name in the dropdown form selector- is still showing zero.
This light weight plugin is well coded and has a very nice user interface.
Contributors & Developers
“Contact Form Advanced Database” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fix export with comma issue
- Tested on WP Version 4.5.1
- Checkbox and Radio Buttons Bug fixed
- Search Bar Bug Fixed
- Dashboard Notification Added
- Unseen messages count added
- Export Button On Firebox not working fixed
- Emails are now detected and appended with mailto attribute
- Very minor changes on table layout.
- Radio Button Not displaying fixed
- Checkbox Not displaying Fixed
- Delete not working fixed.
- Minor Bugs Fixed
- Minor Bugs Fixed