Integrate Contact Form 7 with MailChimp. Automatically add form submissions to predetermined lists in MailChimp, using its latest API. This MailChimp Extension supports multiple mailing lists and API Keys.
Mailchimp Extension Support
Active support is not always provided for the Contact Form 7 MailChimp Extension on the WordPress.org forums. One-on-one email support is available to people who email the Mailchimp Extension developer.
Bug reports for the Contact Form 7 MailChimp Extension are welcome in the WordPress developers website.
- Easy to use
- Use a different mailing list per contact form
- Single opt-in – no confirmation email send to subscribers
- Double opt-in – confirmation email send to subscribers
- Opt-in checkbox – add the chance to opt-in/opt-out
- Support for custom fields
- Latest MailChimp API V3
- Constantly updated
- Support for groups – coming soon
- Support for segments – coming soon
- Self hosted WordPress.org installation (4.0 or higher)
- Contact Form 7 (4.2 or higher)
- MailChimp account
Leave a Comment or a Review
- Upload the entire ‘contact-form-7-mail-chimp-extension‘ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Once the plugin is active, you will see a new ‘tab’ inside Contact Form 7 admin interface.
You will find ‘MailChimp: Subscriber List Details‘ menu in your Contact Form 7 editor.
Do you have questions or issues with Contact Form 7 MailChimp Extension? Use these support channels appropriately.
the plugin works as it should, but with annoying donate to the author notices every time a new page loads. Finally figured out how to disable them.
In the activate.php file hide everything after line 59 where it says “Shows the update notice” and all that goes away.
Seriously would consider donating if the darn notifications weren’t so obnoxious. Do you really have to make them large enough to fill half the browser?
Man . You really got to rethink your Donation Tabs . It shows up automatically on back end every time a new page is loaded and its really frustrating .
I understand that you want to get paid for the work that you have done but this way you are just annoying its users . Even though i might think to donate . After seeing those adds on every page . I changed my mind in less then 5 min.
Renzo is the man! First class customer service, and phenomenally built plugins!
This is a pretty good plugin and the support from the developer is just awesome. I mailed him about the issue, though he was about to leave but he still fixed the issue within few minutes for me. When it comes to support this plugin is much better than most of the premium plugins! You can bet on that.
Thanks a lot for the plugin and support. I hope you continue to do such a great job! 🙂
many thanks for the plugin!
This plugin does flawlessly what it says it would. I have contacted Renzo because I had an issue caused by a misconfiguration and the support was quick, professional and effective.
Thanks for this great plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Contact Form 7 MailChimp Extension” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
For more information, see Releases.
- Fixed reported PHP error
- Added [mail-tag] list to help users
- Updated doc links
- Tested up to WP 4.8
- killed a bug generated in the last release
- Improved debugger
- Fixed a bug when ‘duplicating’ a contact form 7
- Fixed form not submitting when email already subscribed
- Fixed conflict with any other plugin using Mailchimp class
- Hotfix to work with the new CF7 editor panels
- Help updated
- Release version