This is the official Cashfree Payment Gateway plugin for WooCommerce. By integrating this plugin with your WooCommerce store you can accept payments via 100+ domestic as well as international payment modes and use advanced features such as instant refunds for online and COD orders, pre-authorization for card payments, instant settlements, and more.
Cashfree is a payment and banking technology company, based in India. As a complete payments platform, it helps 50,000+ businesses collect and disburse payments. Cashfree’s merchants include companies like Zomato, Xiaomi, BigBasket, Cred, and Shell among others.
Rich features for frictionless payments
- 100+ payment modes – credit cards, debit cards, net banking, UPI, wallets such as Paytm, and Amazon Pay, card and cardless EMI, Pay Later options and more (Click here to check available payment modes)
- International payments mode supported – PayPal, Diners Club, Amex, and other international cards.
- 30+ international currencies supported
- Faster checkout with ‘saved card’ option
- ‘Instant refunds’ for online and cash on delivery orders
- 15 minutes payment gateway settlements with ‘instant settlements’
- Powerful dashboard for transaction tracking
- PCI DSS Level 1 security
- Check other Cashfree Payment Gateway features
Cashfree Payment Gateway charges start at 1.75% per transaction. Cashfree does not charge any setup fee or annual maintenance charges. Click here to checkout Cashfree Payment Gateway charges.
- WordPress v5.0 and later
- Woocommerce v3.0 and later
- PHP v7.0 and later
Steps to integrate Cashfree with your WooCommerce store:
- Click here to create your Cashfree Account. Refer to the account activation guide here.
- Download the plugin and save the file. Now login to your WordPress dashboard > Plugins section > click on Add new > click on Upload Plugin> select the Cashfree Plugin file and upload it > Click on Install now> Once installed click on Activate
- Now go to WooCommerce on the left panel > click on the toggle button to enable Cashfree. Now to complete the setup, click on Manage.
- Set title as ‘Cashfree’, and description as ‘Pay securely via card/netbanking/wallet via Cashfree’. Please note this will be visible to your customers at the time of checkout. Now enter your Cashfree API credentials (to get the credentials, go to Cashfree settings> credentials) and save the changes.
You can install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly. Alternatively you can also-
- Upload the plugin files to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings -> Cashfree screen to configure the plugin
Do I need to have a Cashfree account to use this plugin?
Do you accept international payments?
Yes, Cashfree supports international payments. With Cashfree, you can accept payments in 30+ currencies, and show all popular international card options including Master and Visa, along with other payment modes such as Diners Club, Amex, and PayPal.
How can I reach you?
What are the other Cashfree products I can use for my e-commerce store?
Cashfree provides a complete range of payment solutions:
* Do faster refunds and delight your users using Instant Refunds and other refund solutions
* Access your funds within 15 mins of payment capture using Payment Gateway Instant Settlements
* Send money to vendors using Payouts
Contributors & Developers
“Cashfree for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Tested upto wc 5.3.0
- Bug fix for order update if order paid after checkout time.
- Updated WooCommerce version
- Tested upto wc 5.0.0
- Bug fixes for duplicate order and redirection issue.
- Updated WooCommerce version
- Updated changelog order and readme
- Updated release on Plugins marketplace
- Improved error messaging
- First release on Plugins marketplace