Project details, feature requests, the latest builds — all available at http://code.google.com/p/buddypress-custom-posts/.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Why is there no UI for adding custom posts?
This plugin is aimed at developers wanting to extend BuddyPress and provides a function to allow for easy
integration of custom post types and the buddypress frontend instead of having to reinvent the wheel every
time; there are no plans for making a UI to map custom posts to custom components at this point of time.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“BuddyPress Custom Posts” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Modified the editor to not appear broken with the new full screen editor.
- NOTE: The full screen editor is not supported in this release!
- Corrected create/edit activity stream errors.
- Minor changes — cleaned up js/css includes. Added support for WP3.1.
- Fixes the register button bug.
- See http://code.google.com/p/buddypress-custom-posts/issues/list?can=1&q=label%3AMilestone-0.1.2.2 for complete changes.
- Solved another capability problem that cropped up.
- See http://code.google.com/p/buddypress-custom-posts/issues/list?can=1&q=label%3AMilestone-0.1.2 for complete changes.
- .pot file included.
- Activity bug resolved.
- Removed dependence on folder name.
- First version