Must have plugin for bridge blogs and websites. Easily insert bridge deals and
symbols into your articles. Main futures
– replace !c, !d, !h, !s with bridge symbols in
– post excerpts
– post texts
– easily insert board diagrams into your posts (but they will be filtered out
of post exceprts
thanks for michzimny (http://www.michzimny.pl) for help with regex.
Just click install 🙂
- How to insert suit symbols?
It’s simple. Just insert into your text !c for clubs, !d for diamonds, !h for hearts and !s for spades – just like using BBO Chat.
- What about styling?
If you now a bit css, you can edit bridgehelper css to suit your needs. If not, wait for an update – there will be a possibility to set custom styles through the dashboard.
- How to insert a board diagram?
Write in your text:
[deal nr=’25’ hand=”A542.A32.A10865.K;.K8654.QJ10.Q7432;KJ109.QJ.K98753.J]
Above will result in:
– board diagram with board number 25, vulnerabilities and dealer set accordingly
– hands above are separated by semicolon (;) and suits by full stops (.)
– North’s hand:
– East’s hand:
S: – (notice starting with .)
– South’s hand”
– West’s hand with remaining 13 cards
If you want to provide only partial board diagram (e.x. endplay), you have to enter at least one of west’s cards.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Bridge Helper” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- quick fix of some minor bugs
- proper readme
- filters for excerpts and comments
- cleaned up code, I’ll never do something like that again 🙂
Inserting a deal
– clean up messy code 🙂
– partial deals
– clean up post excerpts
– params in dashboard
First stable version
Bridge symbols only
<?php code(); // goes in backticks ?>