Add more blocks with advanced settings for Gutenberg – Blocks Editor.
Live preview for blocks.
Advanced section and column (Row) Block with more settings:
– Number columns.
– Column gap with responsive settings.
– Min height with responsive settings.
– Drag to resize column width.
– Custom column with responsive settings.
– Vertical Align with responsive settings.
– Horizontal Align with responsive settings.
– Dimensions with responsive settings (margin, padding).
– Advanced styling settings
– Text color.
– Link color settings (normal and active).
– Border with responsive settings
– Advanced background settings.
This plugin provides 3 blocks.
- PM Section Display content in multiple columns, with blocks added to each column.
- PM Column A single column within a PM Section block.
- PM List Add custom list block.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/blocksifydirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
We’re here to help. Feel free to open a new thread on the Support Forum.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Blocksify – Gutenberg blocks by PressMaximum” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Blocksify – Gutenberg blocks by PressMaximum” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.