This lightweight plugin makes Bible references on your website interactive, showing a preview when the visitor clicks or moves the mouse cursor over the references. Up to three verses are shown, followed by a ‘Read more’ link. Multiple languages are available.
Suggestions for improvements, additional functionality or more Bible translations are welcome.
By installing this plugin you agree to these terms.
1. Navigate in the wordpress admin to plugins->add new.
2. Search for ‘BibleLink Multilingual’ by GlobalRize.
3. Install and activate the plugin.
Note: by installing the plugin you agree to the terms for the use of the plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“BibleLink Multilingual” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “BibleLink Multilingual” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Compatible with WordPress 6.1
- Fixed compatability bug
- Plugin options won’t be deleted upon deactivation
- Compatible with WordPress 6.0
- Fixed excluded class
- Compatible with WordPress 5.9
- Updated plugin page (wordpress.org)
- Added exclude class option
- Removed error notice in debugmode
- Changed the way additional languages options are stored.
- Load plugin options external (languages, translations)
- Added Bible translation: ESV
- Added Bible translations: HSV + SV
- Added color option for bible references
- Added language: Portuguese
- Added exclude HTML elements feature
- Script is loaded async and defer
- WordPress implementation of BibleLink plugin by GlobalRize.
- WPML configuration