Allows each site in a network to set a distinct favicon. Set a network path and favicon to be used if a favicon is not defined for a site.
This plugin is intended for multisite WordPress installations, but will work and allow easy changing of the favicon of single WordPress blogs.
This plugin supports language translations. If you want to translate this plugin please sent the .po and .mo files to email@example.com for inclusion in the next version (full credit will be given). The .pot fie is in the languages folder of the plugin and can also be downloaded from the plugin page on http://development.azurecurve.co.uk.
To install the plugin copy the azurcurve-multisite-favicon folder into your plug-in directory and activate it.
- Is this plugin compatible with both WordPress and ClassicPress?
- Yes, this plugin will work with both.
- Can I translate this plugin?
- Yes, the .pot fie is in the plugin’s languages folder and can also be downloaded from the plugin page on http://development.azurecurve.co.uk; if you do translate this plugin please sent the .po and .mo files to firstname.lastname@example.org for inclusion in the next version (full credit will be given).
Contributors & Developers
“azurecurve Multisite Favicon” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Changes and feature additions for the Multisite Favicon plugin:
- Move menu to includes folder for easier maintenance
- Correct issue with if exists azurecurve menu
- Add azurecurve menu
- Multilanguage support added
- WordPress 4 Compatible
- Fixed security issue
- First version