Customer live chat for support and leads conversion. Professional solution for Facebook Messenger Marketing.
Contact customer anytime again after he contacting your support
This is add-on for Marketing Automation by AZEXO.
- Collect subscribers via Facebook Live Chat
- Link site visitor behavior (and other info) with chat participant
- Automation for news or marketing offers sending (event notifications, time scheduling or other logic)
- Any dynamic logic for live chat greeting message (behavior based, personal marketing offers or something other) – to stimulate chat starting and get visitor Facebook contact in PRO version
- Supported all features of Marketing Automation by AZEXO
- Plugin settings: “Automation > Facebook Chat settings”
- Switch “Facebook live chat mode” to “Live chat” if you do not need messages bulk sending then “Save settings”
- Create an Facebook Application https://www.facebook.com/business/help/444614902378217 in Facebook Developer Account
- Create Facebook Page and “Facebook Page”->”Settings”->”Messenger Platform” tab and at “Whitelisted Domains” add domain name of your site with this plugin.
- Enter “Application ID” and “Facebook Page ID” in plugin settings
- If you need messages bulk sending – switch “Facebook live chat mode” to “Live chat and collecting subscribers” then “Save settings”
- Enable HTTPS for your site – this in mandatory for collecting subscribers
- Enter “Application ID” and “Application Secret” in plugin settings then “Save settings”
- Go to your “Facebook Application Panel > Products > Facebook login”, insert the “OAuth redirect URL” (from plugin settings page) to “Valid OAuth redirect URIs” then “Save settings”
- Click “Connect to Facebook”. After you return to plugin settings choose Facebook Page which will be connected to chat then “Save settings”
- Set up webhook in “Facebook Application Panel > Products > Messenger” – use “Webhook URL” and “Webhook verify token” which provided in plugin settings https://developers.facebook.com/docs/messenger-platform/getting-started/app-setup
- Subscribe webhook to events “standby,messages,messaging_postbacks,messaging_referrals,message_deliveries,message_reads” in “Facebook Application Panel > Products > Messenger”
- Request access to “pages_messaging” in “Facebook Application Panel > Products > Messenger”
- Why are there no FAQs besides this one?
Because you haven’t asked one yet.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Live Chat Marketing Automation” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial Release