This plugin overrides default date and time of edited posts with dynamically calculated custom values. This is useful especially when scheduling posts; the plugin can, for example, automatically generate new post dates by incrementing the current most future post date by a specified number of days.
Calculated custom date and time will automatically replace default values after clicking the “Edit” link next to “Publish immediately” in the post editor’s Publish module.
- Date/time values usable as a reference: current date/time, oldest or most future post date/time; specific time of day
- Date/time of reference can be increased or decreased by a specific number of days/minutes
- Configurable post types and statuses of analyzed and affected posts
See Screenshots for more information.
- Install and activate the plugin.
- Go to Settings > Automatic Post Date Filler to configure the plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Automatic Post Date Filler” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Automatic Post Date Filler” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Full post type and post status support for analyzed and affected posts
- Oldest post date/time can now be used as a date/time of reference
- Modified timestamp values in the Publish module are now highlighted with a yellowish color
- Minor appearance changes
- Code refactored
- Initial release