Ajax Load More for Terms provides additional functionality for infinite scrolling Taxonomy Terms with Ajax Load More using the WP_Term_query.
The following Ajax Load More shortcode parameters are available when the Advanced Custom Fields extension is activated.
- term_query – Enable
- term_query_taxonomy – The taxonomy to query. Default =
- term_query_number – The amount . Default =
- term_query_hide_empty – Whether to hide terms not assigned to any posts. Default =
[ajax_load_more repeater="default" term_query="true" term_query_taxonomy="movie" term_query_number="5"]
Uploading in WordPress Dashboard
- Navigate to the ‘Add New’ in the plugins dashboard
- Navigate to the ‘Upload’ area
ajax-load-more-for-terms.zipfrom your computer
- Click ‘Install Now’
- Activate the plugin in the Plugin dashboard
- Extract the
ajax-load-more-for-termsdirectory to your computer.
- Upload the
ajax-load-more-for-termsdirectory to the
- Ensure Ajax Load More is installed prior to activating the plugin.
- Activate the plugin in the WP plugin dashboard.
What version of Ajax Load More is required?
You must have v5.2+ of Ajax Load More installed.
How do I use this extension?
Once installed, visit the Ajax Load More Shortcode Builder and build a custom shortcode specifying the Term Query.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Ajax Load More for Terms” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.1 – June 11, 2023
- UPDATE: Updated to add compatibility with Cache Add-on 2.0 and Ajax Load More 6.0.
1.0 – March 13, 2020
- Initial Release.