Easy way to add php code. No need to edit functions.php in your theme directory.
Just paste code in Admin menu and save.
Code is highlighted with codepress.
- Upload ‘/add-functions/’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add code in Add Functions menu in Options
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Add Functions” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Add Functions” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Using eval() to execute code
- Add Functions stops executing code after error
- Saving code in DB
- PHP code highlight
- First stable version